IUE is hiring! We are currently looking to fill the positions listed below.
Available Position: Geospatial Apprentice
Available Position: Maritime Geospatial Specialist
Available Position: Java Developer I
Available Position: Java Developer II (TS/SCI)
Available Position: GIS Imagery Analyst (TS/SCI)
Available Position: GIS Analyst (TS/SCI)
Available Position: GIS Imagery Analyst
Available Position: GIS Analyst
Clearance: Applicants may be subject to a government security investigation and must be a US Citizen, and meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Knowledge and experience with digital cartography, image processing, computer technology, geographical information systems (GIS), geospatial production techniques, remote sensing, and photogrammetry.
- Knowledge of and experience with ArcGIS, ArcSDE, ArcView, ArcIMS, ArcTools, Oracle and other appropriate software to analyze geospatial data.
- Must have the capability to read and understand intelligence issues, military affairs, and use GIS to develop Geospatial Intelligence reports and products to solve problems.
- Expertise in photogrammetry, remote sensing, image processing, or regional expertise is also desirable.
- Demonstrated knowledge of commercial imagery, products, processes and sensors.
Must have Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Geography or Management Information Systems or a related field.
- Should have good working knowledge of ESRI products ArcGIS Server, ArcGIS Desktop, ArcSDE, ArcObjects.
- Experience in KML and Google Earth development is nice to have but not mandatory.
- Should have good Knowledge of development methodologies (OOAD), tool sets (.NET, VB, C#, UML) and database platforms (Oracle/SQL Server).
- 5 years experience in GIS domain
- Experience with GIS Desktop applications - ArcGIS
- Experience with Python, Flex, Silverlight and PHP
- Experience with ArcGIS Server JSF API
- Experienced with GIS standards - WMS/WCS/WFS/KML
- Experience with JSOM, REST, SOA/SOAP, XML
- Experience with NASA World Wind JAVA API