IUE is hiring! We are currently looking to fill the positions listed below.
Available Position: Geospatial Apprentice
Available Position: Maritime Geospatial Specialist
Available Position: Java Developer I
Available Position: Java Developer II (TS/SCI)
Available Position: GIS Imagery Analyst (TS/SCI)
Available Position: GIS Analyst (TS/SCI)
Available Position: GIS Imagery Analyst
Available Position: GIS Analyst
Clearance: Applicants may be subject to a government security investigation and must be a US Citizen, and meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- The GIS Imagery Analyst ideally will understand the problem and requirements, evaluate the alternatives, design the architecture, develop the solutions and work with clients to ensure their satisfaction. He/she must have both deep and broad GIS and related technology experience.
- The candidate should have good knowledge about system integration strategies, and he/she must be able to perform in multiple roles as per client/project needs.
- Presentation skills, web development, system networking, good problem solving and troubleshooting skills, strong interpersonal and communication skills are required
Must have Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Geography or Management Information Systems or a related field.
- Should have good working knowledge of ESRI products ArcGIS Server, ArcGIS Desktop, ArcSDE, ArcObjects.
- Experience in KML and Google Earth development is nice to have but not mandatory.
- Should have good Knowledge of development methodologies (OOAD), tool sets (.NET, VB, C#, UML) and database platforms (Oracle/SQL Server).
- 5 years experience in GIS domain
- Experience with GIS Desktop applications - ArcGIS
- Experience with Python, Flex, Silverlight and PHP
- Experience with ArcGIS Server JSF API
- Experienced with GIS standards - WMS/WCS/WFS/KML
- Experience with JSOM, REST, SOA/SOAP, XML
- Experience with NASA World Wind JAVA API